BREAKING NEWS: Father of Manchester Arena bomber Salman Abedi says “My son is innocent – adding that they last spoke five days ago and he seemed ‘normal’
This statement reminds me of the freakazoid father of Miami terrorist murderer Omar Mateen. Come one Pop’s, give me a break!
FACTS from the Daily Mail:
- Salman Abedi, 22, killed 22 people and injured 119 more when he blew himself up
- His father Ramadan Abedi said of his son, ‘We don’t believe in killing innocents’
- Killer’s dad also confirmed his son Ismail had been arrested in the UK on Tuesday
- Police said it’s ‘very clear’ police are investigating ‘a network’ linked to bomber
The father of the Manchester Arena suicide bomber Salman Abedi has said son is innocent, and has confirmed police have arrested another of his sons.
Talking from Tripoli, he said: ‘We don’t believe in killing innocents. This is not us.’
Abedi killed 22 people and injured at least 119 more when he detonated a bomb at Manchester Arena as children were piling out of the venue having watched Ariana Grande.
Police, in tandem with British soldiers, have carried out several raids since the incident on Monday night and have so far arrested four people.
The chief constable said it is ‘very clear’ that police are investigating ‘a network’ linked to the bomber.
Three were in the Fallowfield area of the city in the early hours of this morning, one 23-year-old man was arrested yesterday.
This is understood to be Abedi’s brother, Ismail, who is still being quizzed by police.
The father of the Manchester arena attacker denies his son is linked to militants or the suicide bombing that killed 22 people.
Ramadan Abedi says he spoke to his 22-year-old son five days ago and he was getting ready to visit Saudi Arabia and sounded ‘normal’.
**If you support President Trump, please SHARE this with all your friends on Facebook and Twitter. The Crooked Liberal Media will hide and distort the TRUTH. It’s up to us, Trump social media warriors, to get the truth out. If we don’t, no one will!